Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mufas12

TCL roku tv model 55US5800 screen glitching

I have a 55” roku tv that i bought in 2015 or 2016. Every so often it will get a vertical line right in the center of the TV and one side will periodically turn green or dim a little bit.

I’ve had other times where one side of the TV seems to have a backlight turning off and on. This doesn’t have a solid line separating the halves, it’s a softer dark and light transition between both sides. Usually when this happens i try restarting, unplugging, all the normal troubleshooting. Most of the time they don’t work so i leave the tv off and come back to it after a while and it’s fine.

Lastly, I have been having issues with my PS5 on the tv. Sometimes while playing i’ll get these fast rectangular glitches appearing over parts of the screen, usually either black or green or white. I used to have my PS5 on a different screen and don’t remember this happening but it’s possible something broke in my playstation since the problem persists on any hdmi port with any cord i’ve tried.

I don’t have any pictures or videos of these issues right now so hopefully my descriptions make sense. Anyone else have this issue? Know how to fix it?

0 Kudos