Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCL Roku TV not receiving audio and sound on lower antenna stations

I have three TCL Roku TV's model 55S425 and all three as of a couple of days ago are not receiving channels 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 and 5.5. When I scan for antenna channels  they are picked up by the scanner and are listed as station in the channel menu. These five channels do not work but all other channels work as expected. The signal strength for these 5 channels is consistently 4 or 5 bars. I have four other non ROKU TV's on my antenna system and all of them receive the 5 channels correctly. I have HomeRunHD boxes as well that receive the signal with out issue.

I have scanned for new channels multiple times, I have done factory reset multiple times with no success. All three of my TCL Roku TV's are up to date with Software version 12.5.0 Build 4176-93.

Does any one have any suggestions 

Thanks;

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV not receiving audio and sound on lower antenna stations

Hi @idea-thinker,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We understand you're having a problem with your antenna stations. We're happy to assist you. Please be advised that the placement of the HDTV antenna can affect which TV stations you may be able to receive and the quality of the TV signal. It is normal for the initial channel scan to take a while.

We hope this helps.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.