Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrP1
Channel Surfer

TCL ROKU TV always shutting down/restarting even after contacting and trouble shooting

I just want to know why and if this is ever going to be fixed? I am extremely frustrated at this point! I have been dealing with this issue over 4 yrs now!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL ROKU TV always shutting down/restarting even after contacting and trouble shooting

Hi, @MrP1

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're having an issue with your TCL Roku TV, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. May we know what specific shutting down/restarting behavior it shows? Does it occur while streaming or randomly?

Additionally, have you tried contacting TCL Roku TV, and inquiring further about this? Reaching out to Roku TV's manufacturer is a good option in ensuring that hardware issues can be addressed by their support since TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models.

Please keep us posted,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JBoog

Re: TCL ROKU TV always shutting down/restarting even after contacting and trouble shooting

I bought a BRAND NEW television for my son that is doing the same thing right out of the box. And because it is out of the box—-no one will refund or exchange. Very upset 😠 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @JBoog

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered with your new television. For us to know our place to help, may we know if this is a Roku TV? If so, what brand and the TV's manufacturer? Also, could you please tell us more about the behavior that the TV is showing? 

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos