Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahull0

TCL 50S425 Reboots every 5 minutes

It reboots every 5 minutes, give or take a few seconds (from pushing the power button, it's actually like 5:24ish... feel like it's right at 5 minutes from when the main GUI takes over). It doesn't matter whether I'm in an app, or just sitting on the main window. It doesn't effect it to turn it off or unplug it for a few minutes (it's not just *a* five minute cycle... like something external; it's five minutes of *it* being on). Anyone seen this issue? I've seen a lot of "reflective services", "bad internet", "bad power"... etc, but none seem to fit this. It is auto-checking for firmware updates... "12" i believe it is, right now.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL 50S425 Reboots every 5 minutes

Hi @ahull0,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this information with us, and we understand the trouble you've encountered. This seems like a power issue that is rooted in the TV itself. You may want to contact TCL directly and inquire further about this. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models.

For more information with TCL support contact information, kindly refer to the details below:

TCL or at 1-877-300-8837

We hope the best for you.

Regards,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.