Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fixthestreambar
Reel Rookie

Streambar pro blurry/pixelated until restarted using YouTubeTV

I've done all the above. I have great internet I have deleted my channel and reinstalled it several times I've checked for updates. This continues to be a problem and it only affects the stream bar pro, not Roku tvs, not Roku stick.

Biggest problem is when you go to YouTube TV, home, movies and then scroll right through what's currently on the screen literally disintegrates, like it's got a memory problem. 

Only happens on  YouTube TV, not prime. Not Netflix.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Kdaz
Channel Surfer

Re: Streambar pro blurry/pixelated until restarted using YouTubeTV

I have the same issue and I have tried all the steps listed to fix the problem.

what next?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Fixthestreambar @Kdaz 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we're saddened to hear about the issue you've encountered with your Roku Stream Bar. We'd be more than willing to assist. Could you please provide the following information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

This information will be forward to the appropriate Roku team, and they'll investigate this issue further.

We hope to hear back from you.

Best wishes,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fixthestreambar
Reel Rookie

Hello,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ikmX7cyRRE1jKAdp8

This link has all the info you requested.

The "TRACKER ID" didn't work... Youtube TV exited the first time I hit home. So the APP is not locking up, but you can see the screen glitch in the video.

I have a mesh network running at about 250 mb/s.

Seems to be less of a problem the more time it has to "load" the content.

Good Luck!

0 Kudos