Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unhappy that Roku removed adult content

I still think Roku should bring back adult content in the hidden channels.  FireSticks are not as good ( or at least I haven't had great luck with them) and I have a Roku in every room already.  I think this whole idea of removing adult programming was a bad mistake.  Am I crazy or are other Roku owners out there with me?

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Still unhappy that Roku removed adult content

Roku is never bringing back private channels.  I personally believe it has little to nothing to do with adult content and everything to do with the rampant piracy that was going on with so-called IPTV providers.  Why they won't allow, and never have allowed, adult channels in the Channel Store is really the issue, but don't think for a second that Roku was targeting adult channels with the removal of all private channels.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Re: Still unhappy that Roku removed adult content

Yeah, Roku went to the bottom of the list as far as adult entertainment and adult friendly trying to push us in their beliefs and that’s a dictatorship if you ask me?! I hope their stocks go way down and have to bankrupt 

0 Kudos