Jry

Soundbar and TV speakers together?

Jump to solution

If I use the TV interface, I can get sound through both the TV speakers and the soudbar.. (which is what I want). When I'm in the roku interface, I can only get sound through the sounbar. Can I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Soundbar and TV speakers together?

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Jry!

We see that you want to use both your TV speaker and Roku soundbar at the same time, and we're here to address this issue.

Please be advised that this feature does not apply to the Roku soundbar or stream bar. If you connect the soundbar to the TV, it will only output sound to the soundbar, and it will not provide any sound coming from the TV since the soundbar has been connected.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Soundbar and TV speakers together?

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Jry!

We see that you want to use both your TV speaker and Roku soundbar at the same time, and we're here to address this issue.

Please be advised that this feature does not apply to the Roku soundbar or stream bar. If you connect the soundbar to the TV, it will only output sound to the soundbar, and it will not provide any sound coming from the TV since the soundbar has been connected.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.