Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbras53

Sound mode stays on TV even when I put it on movie or music it will go right back to TV sounds terri

Just got brand new 32in TCL and a TCL Alto 6 with wireless subwoofer has 3 whopping choices for sound eq but it goes back to TV mode anybody know why?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
plaemon81

Re: Sound mode stays on TV even when I put it on movie or music it will go right back to TV sounds t

Im having the same issue, ive been trying everything, if i find how to fix it ill definitely post it!

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sound mode stays on TV even when I put it on movie or music it will go right back to TV sound...

Hi @bbras53 @plaemon81,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!
We understand you're having trouble with your subwoofer through your Roku TV. We're delighted to assist you. Please be advised that the input cables are the usual suspects when your subwoofer is not working properly. This is because any issue with the input cable can lead to a loss of signal transmission in the entire setup and lead to an audio issue. First, check if all the input cables are tightly plugged in.

If the problem still persists, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Sound mode stays on TV even when I put it on movie or music it will go right back to TV sounds t

It seems like a possible setting conflict between the TV and the TCL Alto 6 system might be causing the sound mode to revert back to TV mode. Ensure that the TV's audio output settings are compatible with the TCL Alto 6, and check if any automatic sound mode preferences are enabled on either device. Additionally, a firmware update for both devices could potentially resolve the issue. If the problem persists, reaching out to TCL's customer support for technical assistance might offer a more precise solution.

0 Kudos
Scottdiaz

Hey there! Congrats on your new TCL setup! It sounds like you're having a bit of a hiccup with the sound modes. The fact that it keeps reverting back to TV mode is definitely frustrating. Let's try to troubleshoot this together. First off, have you checked the Castle Alternatives for any specific instructions regarding this issue? Sometimes there are certain settings or configurations that need adjustment. It's like exploring the secret of castle alternatives– you never know what you might find until you delve deeper.

Another thing to consider is whether there are any software updates available for your TCL devices. Just like maintaining a castle, keeping your devices up-to-date can prevent glitches and ensure smooth operation. If the issue persists, reaching out to TCL customer support might be your best bet. They're like the knights guarding the castle walls, ready to assist you in your quest for optimal sound settings.

In the meantime, perhaps you can experiment with the available sound modes and see if there's a workaround that suits your preferences. It's like exploring different paths in a castle – you never know which one might lead to the treasure you seek! Stay persistent, and hopefully, you'll conquer this sound mode mystery soon. After all, every castle has its challenges, but with patience and determination, you'll emerge victorious!

0 Kudos