SunnyFlowersLDJ
Binge Watcher

Re: Sound garbled ISSUES with Roku tv

I have a “Roku tv “ imprinted on the bottom right corner. onn in the center with “eye”. . No other devices connected, just modem & new router.  The audio becomes randomly garbled then kicks me out to Home Screen & reboots  at random. All apps, all channels are affected. Pluto kicked me out 4x in one hour last night when watching a movie. I just shut it off . It’s absurd now.  

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@SunnyFlowersLDJ,

Thanks for the update!

It seems like we need to dig deeper into this to better isolate the case.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you provide a video or screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SunnyFlowersLDJ
Binge Watcher

Roku,

I have provided all of the information you requested in addition to audio, & 13 Tracker reports. I have not received a response except for these “canned” replies from Roku. Nobody is manning this thread. Just repeated canned replies with zero information about resolving the garbled audio.. no responses to the 13 tracker reports. Disappointed in Roku, there is nobody to resolve issues! 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@SunnyFlowersLDJ,

We're sorry for the delay in our solution about this and thanks for getting back to us.

We haven't received the information I requested regarding this issue. Did you send it privately by one of our moderators, or you can share with us it here?

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SunnyFlowersLDJ
Binge Watcher

I clicked on “reply” from my email inbox & sent every file that you requested with audio & screenshots. Now you’re telling me that  nobody received any of the 17 emails? 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, and apologize for the inconvenience.

May we know the name of the moderator you messaged? This information is essential for us to investigate and resolve the issue.

We hope to hear back from you.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SunnyFlowersLDJ
Binge Watcher

Hi! I already emailed screen shots of all the information that you & Rey, etc  have requested. I sent audio files & tracker reports yet none of you have received anything. This has been a huge waste of time! I threw out this Roku tv & will never buy another! These garbled audio issues have gone on over a year now & all I get are the same replies from Roku asking for the same information. I sent over 17 tracker reports & 13 email with screenshots, yet you have no advice to resolve the issue so I resolved it myself! NO MORE ROKU products for me! The TV is in the trash! Problem solved! No garbled audio now! 

0 Kudos
SunnyFlowersLDJ
Binge Watcher

Rey was the moderator 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.