Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plmiller
Binge Watcher

Small wireless speakers for bedside.

I have the TCL 55S21 TV in my room.  I am hard of hearing.  I need a small wireless speaker to be placed at bedside, so as not to disturb others in the house.  What suggestions do you have?  Needs to be inexpensive.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Small wireless speakers for bedside.

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community, @plmiller!

We appreciate you reaching out to us here regarding your query. We actually have a series of Roku Wireless Speakers that you can choose from.

Please be advised that the Roku TV Wireless Soundbar only works with Roku TV, and this doesn't include Roku-branded TVs like TCL, ONN, Hisense, etc. Furthermore, the Roku stream bar is not compatible with any Roku TVs or Roku-branded TVs as it has a separate operating system that works the same as all of Roku's streaming devices.

No worries. We also offer wireless speakers that work well with your TCL Roku TV. Kindly refer to our official website for Roku Wireless Speakers to help you choose.

If you have further queries or are in need of any assistance, let us know! We'd be more than happy to continue doing so.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

I have a pair of their small wireless speakers ($149). There's a huge improvement in sound quality and clarity. I used to run the volume up to 70 to hear clearly. With these 13 is loud enough. Low volume doesn't diminish speech.

0 Kudos
plmiller
Binge Watcher

Thank you for the reply. I was informed by TCL that there is only 1 Roku wireless speaker that can be used with my TV.  It is unfortunately out of my price range.

0 Kudos
plmiller
Binge Watcher

Thank you for the reply. I was informed by TCL that there is only 1 Roku wireless speaker that can be used with my TV.  It is unfortunately out of my price range.

0 Kudos