Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nunyaku2
Reel Rookie

Roku wireless speaker no flashing light on one speaker

I ordered these speakers through Amazon a week ago. I followed all directions on how to set up. I placed them near the TV and plugged them in separate sockets. I noticed one speaker had a flashing light and a repetitive loud voice reciting instructions. The other speaker had no light at all. I was unable to pair them to the Roku TV. I switched cords but it did not help. I have reset the speaker by holding down the reset button for 10 seconds; still nothing. I have unplugged the Roku TV and plugged back in; nothing... I have even reset the TV, itself, to no avail. Is it possible that I was sold a defective set of speakers that someone else returned?  I am so frustrated; especially when I read I would be responsible for the cost of returning them which will be costly going by the weight of the speakers. Please Help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku wireless speaker no flashing light on one speaker

Hi, @nunyaku2

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that you're having trouble setting up your Roku Wireless Speakers, and we'd be glad to help. 

For this matter, you only need to attach the power cable and pair each speaker to a Roku host device such as a Roku TV™, Roku Streambar®, Roku Streambar Pro, or Roku Smart Soundbar. Wireless speakers cannot be connected directly to a Roku Streambar SE, other TVs, sound systems, or Roku streaming players. You can only use Roku wireless speakers and a Roku TV Wireless Soundbar together if they are paired with a Roku Plus Series TV.

For more information on how to successfully set up your Roku Wireless Speakers, kindly visit Roku's official support article on How to set up your Roku wireless speakers. This also includes in-depth information troubleshooting guides on setting up the speakers.

If you have further concerns or inquiries, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos