Slacker93

Roku tv with a roku streambar

Jump to solution

I have a roku streambar that I have been using in my rv for a few months now and it works great paired with a dumb TV.  The dumb TV broke and now needs to be replaced and it is hard to find quality dumb tvs plus an actual roku tv would work better in that I could utilize the OTA and cable without switching inputs in the tv settings but do that in the roku tv interface. My question is if I use a roku tv with the streambar with roku built in without stepping on each other's toes?  So basically ignore the roku built into the streambar. I thought of just using and audio cable instead of hdmi arc and if the roku in the streambar is reacting to the roku tv remote there would be no way for it to take over the video of the tv. But will it take over the audio of the solution?  Basically seeing if anyone has a roku tv in use with a roku streambar and any tips for that setup

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku tv with a roku streambar

Jump to solution

Hi @Slacker93

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We catch that you want to set up your Roku Streambar to Roku TV, and I understand you are looking for some guidance on how to set it up properly. For detailed instructions regarding this process, please visit our Support page here: How to set up your Roku Streambar with a Roku TV™

We hope you find this helpful. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku tv with a roku streambar

Jump to solution

Hi @Slacker93

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We catch that you want to set up your Roku Streambar to Roku TV, and I understand you are looking for some guidance on how to set it up properly. For detailed instructions regarding this process, please visit our Support page here: How to set up your Roku Streambar with a Roku TV™

We hope you find this helpful. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos