Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user568336

Roku tv making buzzing noise, blinking screen and constant restart

Jump to solution

I turned my tv on this morning and the screen was dim and is blinking or flickering and it’s also making a buzzing noise from the back it would still let me play shows but now it keeping turning off and on every 2-3 mins I’ve tried a restart unplugging for a few hours earlier and it’s still the same is this a known issue? Or is it just time for a new TV? I brought it in 2021 it’s a Hisense Roku 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv making buzzing noise, blinking screen and constant restart

Jump to solution

Hi, @user568336

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community,

In addition to @renojim's statement about the hardware issue on your Roku TV, we recommend reaching out to Hisense's support directly and inquiring further about a workaround and steps to resolve this issue at hand. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, especially with display and audio hardware issues

You can reach them at Hisense Support.

Hoping this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes.
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It sounds like an electronic component has failed on one of the circuit boards.  If you're handy and not afraid of taking the TV apart, you may be able to find a replacement board online.  I'm starting to think these cheap TVs from Hisensse, onn, and several others are disposable.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @user568336

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community,

In addition to @renojim's statement about the hardware issue on your Roku TV, we recommend reaching out to Hisense's support directly and inquiring further about a workaround and steps to resolve this issue at hand. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, especially with display and audio hardware issues

You can reach them at Hisense Support.

Hoping this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes.
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos