Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Datura

Roku switching inputs & turning off by itself, and turns on/off if you touch the top strip

I have factory reset twice, unplugged for an entire night, turned off CEC, turned off one touch, checked for updates (there are none), changed batteries twice, turned off the ability to be controlled by the app Incase it's someone else doing this- I'm out. I don't know what else to do. The TV switches input on its own, turns off whenever it feels like it or if I try to close the input window while it's up. If I close the input switching window, it'll come right back up. If I touch the top of the tv, it either turns off/on, or starts to control itself. I'm lost. I don't know what this would be or what to try next. There's nothing plugged into it either. I'm at such a loss, it's only happening to my tv, no one else's in my house. It's making me lose my mind. What do I do?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku switching inputs & turning off by itself, and turns on/off if you touch the top strip

Hi @Datura,

Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about your concern, and we'd like to know more about this and help. What specific Roku streaming device are you having issues with? Also, have you reactivated your Roku after performing a factory reset?

Please keep us posted, and we'll look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos