Isaiaha127

Roku speakers will not connect

Wireless speakers wont connect and just

keeps saying to connect these speakers do this i do what they tell me even reset my speakers still wont connect to my roku stream bar or roku tv how do i pair them roku gives no useful advice 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku speakers will not connect

Hi @Isaiaha127,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd like to be of support here in setting up your wireless speakers. To begin with, could you tell us if there's an error message? Have you tried any troubleshooting?

If you haven't exhausted our support article here, you can look for guided setup: How to resolve issues pairing your Roku wireless speakers.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cekkk
Reel Rookie

For around 2 years I have had my stream bar, the large one, and Wireless speakers working properly. Yesterday the wireless speakers went silent. The light on the back of each speaker is solid green and when going into settings it shows that they are paired but not connected. I quickly reset the Soundbar and that did not help. I'm a little reluctant to do a factory reset, but I'm looking for direction.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @cekkk

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge the concern you've encountered with your Roku audio devices not connecting. Kindly refer to @RokuERey's support link provided above this thread. Also, could you please confirm if you're receiving any error messages or codes?

If the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps are performed, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MikeConn
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue of not being able to connect Roku Wireless Speakers.

I also have aTCL Roku TV, Roku Streambar Pro and Roku Subwoofer, which I bought before the speakers, and they connected perfectly.  I bought them in December 2023, and they connected on my first attempt, no problems.  They worked for about one week, then stopped working.  I called support, they walked me thru a number of things to try, but nothing worked.  I've been all over the internet looking for something that would work, but nothing helped. 

The worst part of the whole experience is that support told me on the phone they were aware of the problem it was an existing issue and that it would be resolved within 24-48 hours.  They would call me to walk me thru how to remedy it, if I wasn't available, they would email the instructions.  I got a follow up email, since then no communication at all and no reply to my emails, even though they said I can respond to the email.  They have given me no updates on how they are attempting to resolve the problem.

There was a TCL Roku TV update shortly after I first was able to connect the speakers which seems to coincide with the time, they stopped working.  I appreciate any help.  Here is my info:

TCL Roku TV: model 43S45OR, serial X01300PXMTPM, hardware ID G182X

Roku StreamBar Pro: model 910IR2, serial YL000E3077

Roku Wireless Speakers: model 9020X, serial 026286112545 and 026286224016

0 Kudos
MikeConn
Reel Rookie

Also my TCL Roku TV software is currently version 12.5.5; build 4174-CG, if that helps.

0 Kudos