cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhillyGuy
Reel Rookie

Roku speakers (4) installation stalls when connecting to Soundbar Pro

Jump to solution

I have a Roku TV. Roku woofer, soundbar pro and 4 Roku speakers. Initially the system installed correctly and worked. 3 months later, 1 rear speaker stopped working. I tried to pair the 4 speakers again and that did not work. I can pair 2 speakers but not 4. The installation hands up at the 4th speaker. I have swapped out the speakers...front/rear/left right. They work but not all 4 at once. I have factory reset the units (soundbar and speakers) multiple times. The woofer presents no problem. See screenshot of where the installation freezes.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7by24info
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku speakers (4) installation stalls when connecting to Soundbar Pro

Jump to solution

To troubleshoot the issue with your Roku TV and sound system, try updating the firmware, performing a factory reset, and rebooting all devices. Follow Roku's specific re-pairing process and ensure good wireless signal strength. If the problem persists, contact Roku support for further assistance. 7by24info

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
7by24info
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

To troubleshoot the issue with your Roku TV and sound system, try updating the firmware, performing a factory reset, and rebooting all devices. Follow Roku's specific re-pairing process and ensure good wireless signal strength. If the problem persists, contact Roku support for further assistance. 7by24info

PhillyGuy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. I did do a factory reset twice on the soundbar and multiple time on the 4 speakers. The speakers were definitely in range of the soundbar. I did speak with a Roku rep and they told me the firmware was up to date. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You cannot pair 4 speakers to a single device, it being Roku tv or Streambar. You have to pair two to the Roku tv, and then two to the Streambar. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos