Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jefedos
Reel Rookie

Roku reboots after restore

It happens on any streaming service does not happen while using the antenna. I have done a factory restore on the tv. My tv is connected by wifi not hardwired network, what else can I do or is this just a defective tv?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku reboots after restore

Hi @Jefedos,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

We'd like to investigate this issue further. May we know when the issue started? Could you send us a photo of your running problem?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jefedos
Reel Rookie

This started happening in 2022 when I do restore it works for awhile and then starts the rebooting issue. There is no way to take a picture of the issue, it just reboots and the roku startup screen appears and takes me to the channel menu.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jefedos,

Thank you for the additional information!

This may be related to a hardware issue. Have you tried contacting Westinghouse support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos