Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bliviate
Reel Rookie

Roku TV stuttering, everything is updated and nothing seems to fix it

My Roku TV has been stuttering whilst game mode is turned on, it is nearly unplayable. Every second there is a huge stutter on the screen that is hard to ignore. Turning off game mode helps, but it is still present but easier to ignore. My TV is on the latest update (11.0.0 build 4193-48). I have tried many things, switching cables, factory resetting, changing everything in settings and nothing has worked. The device that I use is my nintendo switch.

Roku TV: 8117X

TCL mode: 32S321

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV stuttering, everything is updated and nothing seems to work

You might want to ask TCL about it.  They may just point you back to Roku who may just point the finger at TCL.

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Do you have the problem when not using the Nintendo ?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Bliviate
Reel Rookie

I haven't tried it with anything else, I do not think it is a problem on the nintendo switch. I've seen other posts talk about this issue, they got it fixed via an update but I'm on the latest version and still have the issue

0 Kudos