Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV Wrong Time Zone & No Way to Correct

Jump to solution

@PaulKeepsItReal, on a Roku TV the System Restart is under the Power settings.  You can always just unplug the power from a TV to restart it.  I suspect people updating to the same OS version aren't doing anything other than a system restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Leekm1
Level 7

Jump to solution

We just had the same problem — the time was 90 minutes off and our channel menu was mostly blank—and fortunately unplugging the Roku box from power and plugging it back in solved the issue. It fixed the time and our channels are back. 🤷🏻‍♀️

0 Kudos
wyogirl68
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried everything here with no luck. I finally did a factory reset and it worked. It sucks, but after hours trying everything under the sun, this would have been quicker. Good luck

0 Kudos
Maxtown
Level 7

Jump to solution

I manually change to eastern time zone but local station are still in central time zone. 

0 Kudos
dwtucker
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is EXACTLY the issue I am having. Has this been addressed anywhere?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@dwtucker

Thanks for the post.

When did you start to see this issue occur? As a last resort, have you already tried to perform a factory reset on your Roku device to see if that resolves the issue?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos