Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mjbset93
Reel Rookie

Roku TV Sharp-Roku Logo and Reboots (approx 10 sec once )

Jump to solution

I am trying this also. I cannot find a reset button on the back on my TV.  I have checked around all the input port on the back and around the factory badging on the back.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: sharp roku tv Model: LC-65q7370U flashes Sharp-Ruku Logo and Reboots (approx 10 sec once )

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mjbset93 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand the issue you're having with your Sharp Roku TV, and we see that you're in need of assistance in restarting your TV. For this matter, it will be best to reach out to Sharp's support directly since Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and they'll be able to assist you further.

You can reach them at Sharp Support

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Mjbset93
Reel Rookie

Re: sharp roku tv Model: LC-65q7370U flashes Sharp-Ruku Logo and Reboots (approx 10 sec once )

Jump to solution

I am sure this TV has a manual reset button.  I have looked for it can cannot find it.

0 Kudos
Mjbset93
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried 7236X with he serial number list in my Roku account for this device.  That serial number is different than the one on the back of my TV.  The serial number on the back of my TV is longer than the 12 digits the Roku software downloader ask for.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Mjbset93 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand the issue you're having with your Sharp Roku TV, and we see that you're in need of assistance in restarting your TV. For this matter, it will be best to reach out to Sharp's support directly since Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and they'll be able to assist you further.

You can reach them at Sharp Support

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos