Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Njzeus99

Roku TV Screen distortion on all channels but home pages

Jump to solution

I had this same problem with distorted video on any streaming feeds on a 55 inch roku TV that is a week old. Very disappointed.  Hope this is not a constant problem.  Fixed it by unplugging tv for 15 seconds.  Roku should get on this issue and provide an update to fix the problem.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
b-radc
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV Screen distortion on all channels but home pages

Jump to solution

I had this EXACT same thing happen to me! First problem I've ever had with the picture quality. I was worried about doing a Factory Reset, so I tried a System Restart instead, and it worked! Thanks everyone for sharing their experience with this, saved me a lot of time and effort.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
kasswil16
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For those who have this issue restarting the TV completely completely worked. We haven’t had an issue since.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
b-radc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had this EXACT same thing happen to me! First problem I've ever had with the picture quality. I was worried about doing a Factory Reset, so I tried a System Restart instead, and it worked! Thanks everyone for sharing their experience with this, saved me a lot of time and effort.

0 Kudos
kasswil16
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For those who have this issue restarting the TV completely completely worked. We haven’t had an issue since.

0 Kudos
dodi1

Jump to solution

Your suggestion worked! Thank you 😊

0 Kudos