Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chermo14

Roku Streambar Pro - Wi-Fi Hardware is Missing

We have a Roku Soundbar Pro. We got it in October 2022, but haven't set it up until 6/28. It is plugged into the ARC HDMI of my Vizio TV, and went through the setup with no issues. Found Wifi, Downloaded update, and apps associated with my profile. Tried Netflix and it worked fine. Game consoles plugged into TV also worked well with sound coming through. We turned it off, and went to sleep.

The next day (June 29) we turned on the TV and Roku Streambar Pro, and it started at the setup screen again. Only now, after selecting "English"  (we hear the sound fine), the "Choose Your Network" screen finds no wifi signals at all (not even the neighbors, which we saw the night before). We cannot get past this screen.

I restarted the entire network and router, unplugged the Roku Streambar multiple times, including overnight. I still see the same message today (June 30). I also replaced the HDMI cable, pressed the reset button, changed the batteries in the remote. Still, same issue. 

My TCL Roku TVs both work fine (different rooms), but this one seems to have completely died. 

0 Kudos