Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMBob
Channel Surfer

Roku Pro TV and Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones Disconnecting

Purchased the new Roku Pro 75" TV last week, set up last Friday. I had no problem pairing my Sony headphones to the TV, but notice that after the TV is paused for a few minutes (did not test, but am guessing after about 5 minutes) the headphones have been disconnected.  I don't find any place where timing of disconnecting paired headphones can be found.  Prior to the new TV purchase, I was using the same headphones with the TV I am replacing going through my Denon AV Receiver via Bluetooth and they never disconnected unless I disconnected them myself or turned the TV and Receiver off. Anyone have an idea as to they the headphones are being disconnected after a few minutes by the Roku Pro TV?  Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Pro TV and Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones Disconnecting

Hi @FMBob,

We'd like to extend a big congratulations to all those who have recently acquired the new Roku Pro Series 4K!

We understand that you are experiencing disconnection issues between your Roku Pro Series 4K and wireless/Bluetooth headphones. It seems that to conserve battery life, the connection times out after 10 minutes.

To address this concern, we kindly request your assistance in verifying the accuracy of the timeout duration.

If you've encountered this issue, could you please confirm the length of time it takes for the connection to time out on your Roku Pro Series 4KWhat is the model of your headphones?

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us understand and resolve this issue effectively.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support!

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FMBob
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Pro TV and Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones Disconnecting

It disconnects "around" the 8 to 10 minute mark when paused.

0 Kudos