Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bedfordite
Channel Surfer

Roku Pro TV High Pitch Sound

I have the same sound issue with my new ROKU PRO. 

The picture sucks and does not maintain my settings.

ROKU support is clueless.

This $1,000 TV is a RIP OFF. 

Mine is going back to wherever it came from!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Pro TV High Pitch Sound

Hi, @Bedfordite

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We value your feedback and apologize for any sound issues you may be experiencing with your new Roku Pro Series 4K TV. Our goal is to ensure you have the best viewing experience possible, and we're here to assist you in resolving any audio concerns.
To better understand and isolate the audio issue, we kindly request your assistance in providing some additional information:
  1. Channel Specificity: Does the sound problem occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  2. Audio Equipment: Are you using an A/V receiver or soundbar with your TV/Roku player setup?
  3. Troubleshooting Steps: What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
  4. Video Evidence: If possible, could you provide a video showcasing the issue you are experiencing?
By answering these questions, you'll help us diagnose the problem more accurately and provide you with the necessary support to address it effectively.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured, we're committed to assisting you and ensuring you enjoy seamless audio performance with your new Roku Pro Series 4K TV.
Thank you for being part of our community!
Best wishes,
Kash
Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.