Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helenn

Remote Volume not working

My remote control isn’t working like the volume buttons they don’t work k change batteries and still they don’t work the other buttons work fine but the side volumes don’t I get near the tv point at the tv and nothing the volume buttons don’t work 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
durjan
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote Volume not working

This issue can be frustrating, but there are several troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve it. If you're looking for a comprehensive guide, I recommend visiting this helpful article: "Remote Volume Not Working" available at https://appuals.com/remote-volume-not-working-roku/.

When the volume control on your Roku remote stops working, it can hinder your viewing experience. To tackle this problem, try the following steps:

Check the batteries: Ensure that the batteries in your Roku remote are not depleted. Replace them with fresh ones if necessary.

Restart your Roku device: A simple restart can often resolve minor glitches. Unplug your Roku device from the power source, wait for a few seconds, and then plug it back in.

Pair the remote again: Sometimes, re-establishing the connection between the remote and the Roku device can solve the issue. Refer to your Roku's user manual or the article mentioned above for detailed instructions on how to pair the remote.

Update the Roku software: Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility problems. Navigate to the settings menu on your Roku device and check for any available software updates. Install them if necessary.

Contact Roku support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, it's recommended to reach out to Roku support for further assistance. They have dedicated professionals who can provide specific guidance tailored to your situation.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.