Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Does airplay work with Hisense Roku TV?

https://support.roku.com/article/360057488733

Is my Roku device compatible?

To determine if you can use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku device, you need to know the software version and device model. To find this information, go to the home screen and select Settings > System > About.

The Roku devices listed below support streaming with AirPlay 2:

Device Model

Roku TV™ 

Axxxx, Cxxxx, CxxGB, 7xxxx 

Roku Streambar™

Roku Smart Soundbar 

9101, 9100 

Roku Ultra

4800, 4670, 4661, 4662, 4660, 4640 

Roku Premiere

4630, 4620, 3920 

Roku Streaming Stick®+ 

3811, 3810 

To use AirPlay and HomeKit, your compatible Roku device must be running Roku OS 9.4 or higher. Your Roku device checks for an update every 24-36 hours or you can manually check for a software update if necessary.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8

I updated my Hisense Roku tv but there still isn’t a tab to setup AirPlay and HomeKit

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nickiminajbarb,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the note. I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: Have you check that your Apple device and Roku device are on the same wireless network. Could you also let us know the Roku OS version of your Roku device by going to the home screen and select Settings > System > About

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding Apple Airplay and Homekit: How do I use AirPlay and HomeKit with my Roku® streaming ...

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
ShantelJ

Hi i have a Roku hisense tv with model # 32H4C+ on  software version 10.0.0 • build 4209-11 and no access buttons to AirPlay. Is my device not compatible? Thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @ShantelJ

Thanks for the post.

For the accurate model number of your Hisense Roku TV, we suggest navigating to Settings > System > About. Once done, visit this link to know if your Roku TV is compatible with the AirPlay feature: How do I use AirPlay and HomeKit with my Roku® streaming device?

Let us know if you need more help!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Shon23

Hey my TV model is a 32H4030 with a software version 10.5.0 build 4210-90 and my iPhone cannot detect my tv with airplay. Both devices are on the same home internet and the Roku has airplay turned on. How can I make my phone detect the TV?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Shon23

Thanks for the inquiry.

Do you see Airplay and Homekit in your Settings?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Dany

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hi i have a 43H4+ and i have the airplay and home-kit settings but literally every time i open it, it closes out on its on but the airplay sign shows up just before it does. Also on my phone my tv doesn’t even show up to add.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Nayaalove26

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What exactly is happening on screen? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos