Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Listening no longer working on app.

I usually use private listening almost every night, and just today, after it was working perfectly the last night, it completely stopped functioning. There's no red line crossing out the headphone icon like the last time it broke.

Normally, when I either plug in my headphones or tap the headphone icon, the icon changes to indicate that private listening is being used, along with a pop-up notification - my roku tv screen also shows a notification indicating that private listening is on. Now, if I tap on the icon or plug in headphones, I get the pop-up telling me that private listening was activated, but the icon in the app does not change, I get no notification on my roku tv, and it doesn't actually turn on private listening - sound just plays as normal on the tv speakers. The remote app functions perfectly otherwise.

I have tried deleting storage + cache and uninstalling as well as resetting my network settings and connecting again. Nothing has changed.

I am using a TCL Roku TV. The Roku TV no. is C105X, the TCL model is 50S425, software vers. 11.0.0 and build 4193-93.

If anyone has a solution or workaround I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.

0 Kudos