Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa30

Re: Prime Video Keeps Shutting Down on Roku TV

Mine keeps doing the same dang keeps crashing. I start a movie and it crashes what's going on???

0 Kudos
BigSal

Did anyone figure this out?

0 Kudos

I’m having the same issue on prime and on Netflix. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime Video Keeps Shutting Down

Hi Community users,

We understand that you're having a problem with the Amazon Prime Video channel. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kathee70
Channel Surfer

IMG_20230717_205733.jpg

0 Kudos
Kathee70
Channel Surfer

IMG20230717205603.jpg

0 Kudos
Kathee70
Channel Surfer

IMG20230717205906.jpg

0 Kudos
Kathee70
Channel Surfer

I have now posted all the info you asked for. I have already cleaned the cache a.couoke times and it's happened again and again. It's VERY frustrating. I'm about to just go to Fire TV and be done with it!!!

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi! @Kathee70,
Thanks for the post,

We have passed your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we will update this Community thread. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Habagail

Same problem with Amazon Prime Music

0 Kudos