Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erothoff
Reel Rookie

Phillips Roku TV no longer showing local channels, but still has Internet Channels in Live TV

Starting Dec 28th or 29th, when going to LiveTV, I no longer have local antenna scanned channels, but still have the internet channels.  I can rescan the channels, and it stays until I turn the TV off. At first, I thought it maybe because of having multiple Roku devices, so I reset the TV and created a new Roku account, but no changes. I have also turn on "Hide Streaming Channels" but that has not helped either. Tonight, I had to scan twice to get the antenna channels to show.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Phillips Roku TV no longer showing local channels, but still has Internet Channels in Live TV

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @erothoff.

We appreciate you reaching out for support. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

Could you please try to unplug your connected antenna for about 60 seconds and then replug it right after? Let us see if this will make any difference. Also, kindly visit our Support article on setting up the Antenna TV input to help you. 

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
erothoff
Reel Rookie

Re: Phillips Roku TV no longer showing local channels, but still has Internet Channels in Live TV

Unplugging and plugging back in the antenna after 30 minutes did not help.  We have "hide streaming channels" selected, but they still show up in the guide. The guide doesn't show the channels that were found using the antenna search. Going to "Manage Channels" "All Channels" only lists the streaming channels, but when you go to favorites, it has the scanned channels. That is the only way to go to the antenna scanned channels other than scanning for channels again. Which then lists them normally (With the streaming channels.) until you turn the TV off.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@erothoff,

Thanks for the update!

We want to investigate this more thoroughly. Please provide us with the information below if you are able to replicate the problem once more.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you provide a video or screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?
  • Zip code

Please keep us informed!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
erothoff
Reel Rookie

Do not know how to include a photo. Send an email with the photo

device model: Phillips Model: 50PFL4756/F7W

serial number: X000008HDWSB

device ID:  SOAFY00HDWSD

software OS/version: 12.5.0-build 4176-A2

Hardware ID: C624X

Issue Report Tracker: Model:C624X-Roku TV S/N: X000008HDWSB (SOAFY00HDWSV) Software Version: 12.5.0-build 4176-A2 GC version: 10.4.45 Timestamp: 2024-01-15TO4:18:33Z  Please Use Issue ID: FV-020-418 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @erothoff,

We're sorry for the late response, and thanks for getting back to us.

We'll communicate this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once information is available, we'll make sure to update this thread.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos