Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wandefli3

Os 12.5.5 tcl tv sound bar issues

My soundbar will simply not work with my tv and neither will my other soundbar. I looked around and it seemed that the update caused this issue but has there been any news since then because a 75 inch tv is very expensive and it’s my roommates for the living room so it’s not like I can just sell it and get a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And if you Roku engineers are reading this please fix this **bleep** problem because it’s not just me with this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Os 12.5.5 tcl tv sound bar issues

Hi, @wandefli3

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing the concern you've encountered with your Roku Sounbar connectivity issues, and we'd be happy to help. For us to assist you further, we'd like to gather more information to determine how we can successfully set up your soundbar and Roku TV. Please provide the requested details below:

• What brand is your soundbar? Is it a Roku soundbar?
  • Have you tried connecting the cords included in your soundbar to the HDMI or ARC port on your Roku TV?
  • Are you receiving any error codes?

With more details regarding the current setup of your Roku TV and soundbar, the better we can assist you.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.