Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tammy75

Re: Onn roku tv volume is at a 100 but still sounds low

Jump to solution

My sound does not work correctly either you can turn it up to 100 and it would not be loud on this television. We had some old computer speakers and hook them up to the TV and now it is very loud. But I do not understand why this TV would not be loud at 100 everything else about the Stevie's fine and there are certain settings in the audio section that says it's unavailable and that is weird also. So if anybody's figured out anything on this particular TV o n n Roku and mine is a 47 inch.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Tammy75,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

It looks like it will require assistance from our Onn friends to help diagnose your TV.

You can reach their support options at 844-334-2355 9 a.m.–9 p.m. EST (excluding holidays), or email customerservice@onntvsupport.com.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Melsar1977
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Get the 20 dollar sound bar and that will be the end of your problems that sound bar is at Walmart that's what I did haven't had a problem since

Lynlynx1

Jump to solution

It won't let me reset audio/picture settings.

0 Kudos
Lynlynx1

Jump to solution

It finally allowed me to reset. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Lynlynx1  Hi, what feature are you referring to, that wouldn't, but then finally did allow you to reset the sound & picture settings? Did doing so fix your issue with volume being too low?

0 Kudos
RADawn

Jump to solution

I've been following this since I've been frustrated with my ONN TV as well would like to know what reset you did because I did an audio reset using the press Play/pause button three times and it reset the audio but did not fix the volume

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Lynlynx1  What allowed you to reset the sound?  And who did you thank for their help, as I didn't see anyone mentioning how to do this. Could you share with us how you got it worked out, thanks...

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I figured out how to do the audio reset, did it, and it didn't affect the volume at all. Still can't get it loud enough on many channels, some are loud, others not at all... which tells me it's likely not the TV, or the volumes would be more the same. Also, some stations have commercials twice as loud as the programs, which I thought was now illegal...

0 Kudos