Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marioeet1

Onn TV won’t turn on please help me out

Jump to solution

Tv in guest room won’t turn on. The red light is on the at the bottom of the tv but nothing happens, tried unplugging, holding reset, nothing seems to make it do anything. Anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn TV won’t turn on please help me out

Jump to solution

Hi, @marioeet1

Greetings, and welcome here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you informing us about the troubleshooting you've done so far. We understand that you're having issues with your ONN Roku TV not turning on.

We would also like to suggest trying a different power outlet and see if it makes a difference.

If the issue persists, please get in touch with the manufacturer of your TV directly to report this problem and ask for more assistance. For its products running the Roku OS, each Roku TV manufacturer offers warranty services and direct support.

You can reach the ONN support team here: Onn Roku TV Support

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn TV won’t turn on please help me out

Jump to solution

Hi, @marioeet1

Greetings, and welcome here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you informing us about the troubleshooting you've done so far. We understand that you're having issues with your ONN Roku TV not turning on.

We would also like to suggest trying a different power outlet and see if it makes a difference.

If the issue persists, please get in touch with the manufacturer of your TV directly to report this problem and ask for more assistance. For its products running the Roku OS, each Roku TV manufacturer offers warranty services and direct support.

You can reach the ONN support team here: Onn Roku TV Support

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos