Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Podunk82

Onn G829X smart assistant issues

I'm having issues using Alexa and Google Assistant to control my tv.  I recently replaced the 40' and removed it from my account. When ever I try to use Alexa to turn off the tv it says that it is not responding but it will control the 32' in the kids room.  The 50' is in the front room group.  I've tried disconnecting my Roku account several times with no avail.  Everything work fine with my 40' but the kids broke the screen so I replaced it with the 50'. Then after that I wasn't able to control it with any assistant but the Hey Roku got word.  

The software version is 12.5.0 Build 5125

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn G829X smart assistant issues

Hi, @Podunk82 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with using Alexa and Google Assistance to control your TV. We'd like to gather more details for us to investigate this issue further. 

• Google Home Version:
  • Report Issue Tracker ID:
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Mobile device information such as brand, model, and OS version. 

We hope to hear back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos