Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jbwhite
Channel Surfer

OTA Guild won't load at all

A couple days ago the guild for my local antenna channles stopped loading properly.

It's as if an update broke this part of the system 

Any ideas how to get it back ?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: OTA Guild won't load at all

Hi @Jbwhite,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? In addition, have you tried to restart your device and rescan your channels to see if that helps?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jbwhite
Channel Surfer

Re: OTA Guild won't load at all

After a downgrade that Roku pushed to my tvs the guild showed "no information" except on some channels where I would watch that channel.  Obviously getting data from the station directly.

I chatted Roku and yes, we went through many steps, un successfully.  

I didn't give up and later discovered that if I uncheck the option to hide streaming channels the good for streaming and ota works.

Thus the update that was pushed, causes this to occur.

Now, how can I get on the list to never be updated.  Every issue I have had with Roku TV have been caused but a downgrade pushed by them.  And it's a couple times a year