Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itzabelle

ONN. Roku disconnecting from WiFi everyday

I have the same issue and no, the power of my Onn Roku is not disconnected. It doesn't connect to the wifi even I have a TLC Roku and that one doesn't have that issue. The Onn Roku disconnects even when I'm in the middle of a movie and some times even me rebooting the modem it doesn't want to connect. Please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ONN. Roku disconnecting from WiFi everyday

Hi @Itzabelle,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the ONN Roku TV that keeps on disconnecting from your home network. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

We would like to ask you to attempt to try disabling the "power saving" feature. You should be able to just press Home on your remote a few times to wake the Roku device from power saving or you can disable it under Settings > System > Power > Auto power savings > After 20 minutes of no interaction.

If the issue persists, please refer to the support article here for additional troubleshooting steps: How to connect your Roku streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet | Official Roku Su...

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply back to the thread for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos