Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exoticbxyy

ONN Roku TV turns off and on by itself

Jump to solution

i dont know why my roku onn tv keeps turning on and off randomly when im using it to play my video game, i tried factory reset but it didnt work i dont know what to do

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV turns off and on by itself

Jump to solution

Hi, @exoticbxyy

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're having an issue with your Onn Roku TV, and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far in an attempt to resolve the issue. For this matter, it would be best to contact Onn's Support directly and inquire further about this since it might be a hardware-related issue that the TV manufacturer can assist. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and they will be in a better position to help.

You can reach them at Onn Roku TV Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV turns off and on by itself

Jump to solution

Hi, @exoticbxyy

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're having an issue with your Onn Roku TV, and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far in an attempt to resolve the issue. For this matter, it would be best to contact Onn's Support directly and inquire further about this since it might be a hardware-related issue that the TV manufacturer can assist. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and they will be in a better position to help.

You can reach them at Onn Roku TV Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos