KevinH

No more bass boost? Audio menu changed

All of my Roku devices no longer have bass boost or surround options.  Has a setting changed or something else?

Labels (1)
76 REPLIES 76
BCRouk111970
Binge Watcher

Re: No more bass boost? Audio menu changed

Yes Roku OS 11 update, I miss it too. I wish I could go back to OS 10.5

billfuller
Binge Watcher

i know ive lost that feature to, bass boost actually worked and worked well too. why would they do away with it bring it back now

StreamerSue
Roku Guru

You now have different sound themes. The bass and treble can be individually controlled. I have mine set to 4 on the bass and 6 on the treble with my Roku Wireless speakers and subwoofer 

I used to be able to set bass from 0-10 and now doesn’t give the option only says reset normal sound settings

If I unhook the sound bar and subwoofer  the Hisense roku tv gets all the audio options back

PatBez
Channel Surfer

Not sure, but im pretty pissed- I had my tv/surround just how I like it and now I've been messing with it for 2 days and still ain't happy

PatBez
Channel Surfer

So when it came to advanced audio settings, I had the 'bass boost' turned on. I have all roku surround products, btw.

Anyone know what # I should set the bass to NOW?

StreamerSue
Roku Guru

What number? Depends upon what you like. Everyone likes different things. I have mine set to movie mode, bass at 4 and treble at 6. It’s personal preference 

wbemb
Channel Surfer

Sound bar Pro bass boost missing on sound settings menu

What changed, did an update do it?
All of a sudden, Bass Boost is gone from my Sound Bar Pro sound settings menu. Looks like it's been replaced by, Sound Mode?