Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MansyCakes

No Sound When Connecting TCL Roku to Yamaha receiver

I have a TCL Roku TV Model 32S335 and I have it connected to my Yamaha receiver (Model RX-V367). I've done the ARC suggestions but no matter what I do, once I turn off the TV speakers I get no sound at all from anything. I've replaced the HDMI, the Optical Audio, the speaker wire, and I can't figure this out. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: No Sound When Connecting TCL Roku to Yamaha receiver

Hi @MansyCakes

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your TCL Roku TV and Yamaha receiver. 

We recommend checking out our support page for troubleshooting tips and solutions that may help resolve your issue: How to connect a surround sound system to your Roku TV™

We hope that our support page can help you resolve your issue and get your TV and receiver working properly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @danielledouglas

Thanks for your post here in Roku Community. 

We would like to know how we can help. Would you mind giving us more details regarding your concern? Please let us know any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this further.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos