Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

No Program Info on my Roku TV

My Roku TV isn't showing program info boith when I change channels and when I access the directory (back arrow on remote) Internet connection is Excellent and has been both checked and re setup.

0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Program Info on my Roku TV

Hi, @Alanfwhea

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. May we know on what app are you accessing this content? Also, have you already tried to restart your Roku TV by navigating to Settings > System > Power (skip if no sub-menu) > System Restart? Further, can we have an image referring to the issue? 

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

I sent a pic in the original chat. Do not have access to that?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Alanfwhea

We kindly ask that you resend the image through "Private Message" as well as your Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About) and Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We have sent you a Private Message. You can check it on your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner of your browser interface.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

Sharp model LC-24LB

Serial # YK00SX859795

Device ID JUS88S859795

Software OS 12.5.0 build 4176-6920240115_203258[1].jpg

Issue number ID 95-022849

+ = = = = =

We were out of town for a few days and came home to find "no program info." It has continued for the past 24 hours.

0 Kudos
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

Update:

20240116_162459.jpg

0 Kudos
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

I did a connection reset and after reconnecting there was an update and the ID number changed

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Alanfwhea

We appreciate the response.

We'll forward your information and concern to the appropriate Roku team for this case to be further investigated. This will be handled by the team, and an update will be provided once we hear back from them.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

All the best,
Kash 

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Alanfwhea
Binge Watcher

It's been about a week and I have had no update or communication from anyone. Please advise on status

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Alanfwhea

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand that it is taking time for the appropriate Roku team to investigate this issue. Rest assured that we'll provide an update to them regarding this. As soon as more details are provided, we'll also make an update in this thread.

We value your patience with this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos