Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blmendez

Need help the lines on my screen

Jump to solution

My onn TV just started to show lines on the top n bottom and just wanna know can it get fix or do I need a new tv

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need help the lines on my screen

Jump to solution

Hi, @Blmendez 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've encountered with your Roku TV, and we understand your current situation. This is most likely a display issue that is rooted in the hardware of your Roku TV. We would highly suggest that you reach out to Onn's support directly and inquire further about the issue you have encountered with their TV. Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support with their TV models, as they only use Roku as their operating system.

For more information, you can reach out to them at Onn Support

We hope that this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need help the lines on my screen

Jump to solution

Hi, @Blmendez 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've encountered with your Roku TV, and we understand your current situation. This is most likely a display issue that is rooted in the hardware of your Roku TV. We would highly suggest that you reach out to Onn's support directly and inquire further about the issue you have encountered with their TV. Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support with their TV models, as they only use Roku as their operating system.

For more information, you can reach out to them at Onn Support

We hope that this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos