Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elayne1126

Nascar. I was told if I download this and that I could watch nascar. A lie. Same with peacock.

Jump to solution

I was told to download fs1 and fox sports to watch nascar car. So I did and still couldn't watch nascar. Then I was told to download the nascar app and I did. Still no nascar, says it's now support. Then I was told that peacock carries nascar and to get peacock. So I did after seeing that they carried fs1 and fox. Okay, the daytona clash was tonight and of course couldn't get it.  I am ready to cancel peacock. The next bunch of races are on fox. The 500 is sunday and I can't get fox like they said.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Nascar. I was told if I download this and that I could watch nascar. A lie. Same with peacock.

Jump to solution

Hi @elayne1126,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Please be advised that with Fox, FS1, NBC, and USA Network in its channel lineup, you'll be able to watch every NASCAR race online on streaming devices like Roku. Just double-check FuboTV's local channel lineup to make sure Fox and NBC are available in your area.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Nascar. I was told if I download this and that I could watch nascar. A lie. Same with peacock.

Jump to solution

Hi @elayne1126,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Please be advised that with Fox, FS1, NBC, and USA Network in its channel lineup, you'll be able to watch every NASCAR race online on streaming devices like Roku. Just double-check FuboTV's local channel lineup to make sure Fox and NBC are available in your area.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator