Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Biggms3170
Reel Rookie

Re: NFL app has no audio, only this application

Have same issue commercial and be right back message has sound but only the broadcast from NFL has no audio on only the NFL Channel

0 Kudos
Pba024156
Reel Rookie

Chiming in to say same problem, I have unplugged the Roku TV, The TCL Soundbar, I have reset my router and reset my TV. Everything is working perfect except for live programming on the NFL App and it's only on the programs. The commercials are getting audio, so WTF? Please Help 

Software Version is 12.5.0

Build is 4176-CG

Claims to be Up to Date, It's only on the NFL App - So it has to be on their end

0 Kudos
Starskeet

Deleted and reinstalled app live audio is working now 

0 Kudos
Pba024156
Reel Rookie

That is beyond weird, it quite literally just started playing audio, I haven't tried anything else, I didn't reset or unplug anything further than what I was mentioned about 20 minutes ago. I am so confused 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users!

We highly appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. 

Does this only happen to the NFL app? If so, we highly recommend reaching out to the channel provider themselves as they are the ones who provided, maintained, and updated their app on the Roku streaming platform independently. Since this is a live streaming concern, it's best to raise it directly to their Customer Support.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bruce-12

Had the exact same problem with the NFL app only. But it is fixed now. I have a new, 2023 Roku Ultra that is connected via a network cable. It's connected via HDMI to a 63" Panasonic TV that is 12 years old. I bought the Ultra because the NFL app was not streaming correctly on a Fire Stick or on my Xbox One. The Roku Ultra is the way to go for streaming the NFL app, no question. But I did have problems at first. The fix was to insure via the Roku settings that I had the latest version of the NFL app installed. You can follow this link to see how to do that, step one of three.

https://youtu.be/cARcDDMWB1k?si=N97x947eichUa4Q7

I followed the first step but the app still had no audio. I was troubleshooting it at night and ran out of time to continue. Shut everything down normally and the next morning powered the TV and Roku back up and voila, the app had audio. The app is working perfectly now. Odd that it didn't respond to the first step right away but it's been perfect for 5 days now. Hope this helps someone out because it was a very frustrating problem for me. I use the NFL app a lot for game replays since I am signed up for NFL+ premium.

0 Kudos
JCassmen
Channel Surfer

This problem just went away all by itself the following week...maybe they should take some of Goodalls $60 million salary and fix it!

0 Kudos