Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yfmendez

My hisense roku TV keeps sutting off.

Jump to solution

My Hisense Roku TV keeps shutting off by itself. After watching TV for about 30min, it will go through this cycle...shut off, turn on, shut off and turn back on. Once this happens for the first time, it will continue every 5-10min. I have done several different things I found online to try and fix this and nothing changes. The last thing I've done is a factory reset and now I can't go past entering my email because it will shut off. I am noticing that when I attempt to enter my email, it shuts off. But if I leave it alone, it stays on. That is weird because while watching tv, I am not even touching the remote and it starts shutting off. Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My hisense roku TV keeps sutting off.

Jump to solution

I think you should contact Hisense and see what they have to say.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I think you should contact Hisense and see what they have to say.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
KRJ5932

Jump to solution

Same issue with my element. But, I can get a reset completed.  However it doesn’t matter, just starts all over again.  I also followed all the suggestions ! 
I have a month left on the warrant. Hoping that will be an easy process. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KRJ5932,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you are also having issues with your TV, and we appreciate your posting about this. Please make sure to power your TV directly to the wall power outlet so it gets enough power to function. If the issue persists, we suggest you reach out to your TV manufacturer, just as mentioned above.

We hope your issue will be fixed soon.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                  Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have never heard of any smart TVs other than Roku TVs having problems like this. Because of these issues I would never buy a Roku TV or recommend them to a friend. Get a different smart TV and then hookup a Roku player to it, the Roku operating systems in these TVs seems highly unreliable and people are getting caught in boot loops and other things that make their TVs unusable, I find that extremely dreadful!

Jump to solution

Simply remove the batteries from your remote. Then hold the power button for 30 seconds then replace the batteries!  That’s it ‼️