Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Hitachi Roku TV 43RC63 Black Screen

Jump to solution

Hello, Roky TV community,

A couple of years ago, I purchased a Hitachi Roku TV model 43RC63.

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, it started showing a black screen. Although I can hear the sounds, I'm not able to see anything on the screen.

I've tried searching online for a solution, but I haven't had much luck. I came across tutorials for fixing similar problems, but they were for other models. I would love to continue using this TV, and I would be grateful if anyone could help me with this issue.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Hitachi Roku TV 43RC63 Black Screen

Jump to solution

Hi, @AL_Hitachi_Fan

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that your Hitachi Roku TV has started showing a black screen. In addition to @renojim's suggestion, we'd like to refer you to contact Hitachi's support directly and inquire further on how to address the issue. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and Hitachi will be able to provide you with information and assist you on how to address this since it is a hardware related issue. Roku only provide the operating system for each TV manufacturers. 

You can contact them at Contact Hitachi

We hope this will be sorted out, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try searching for "hitachi tv backlight repair".  The fact that it runs the Roku OS shouldn't make any difference.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @AL_Hitachi_Fan

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that your Hitachi Roku TV has started showing a black screen. In addition to @renojim's suggestion, we'd like to refer you to contact Hitachi's support directly and inquire further on how to address the issue. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct support with their TV models, and Hitachi will be able to provide you with information and assist you on how to address this since it is a hardware related issue. Roku only provide the operating system for each TV manufacturers. 

You can contact them at Contact Hitachi

We hope this will be sorted out, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos