Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul34

Low volume using smartphone roku app microphone mode

Jump to solution

I am using the Roku smartphone app and I am trying to direct the TV audio to the speaker in my phone. Both the bluetooth earbud connection and also the direct audio connection on my phone work but the volume is very low even at maximum volume. Do you think connection my earbuds directly into the Roku remote would solve this problem. Thanks for you help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Low volume using smartphone roku app microphone mode

Jump to solution

Hi @Paul34,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience using the Roku Mobile app. You can try using your physical Roku remote to see the difference. If you have other earbuds or headphones, you can also try using them to see if they're louder.

Please let us know if you have further queries, and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Low volume using smartphone roku app microphone mode

Jump to solution

Hi @Paul34,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience using the Roku Mobile app. You can try using your physical Roku remote to see the difference. If you have other earbuds or headphones, you can also try using them to see if they're louder.

Please let us know if you have further queries, and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos