Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keith41

Local channel disappeared when connected to internet

Purchased TCL 32"full hd Roku TV. When I connect the TV to the internet 1 of my local channels goes away. If TV is disconnected from internet the channel returns. Chatted with Roku customer support 3 times and spoke with rep on the phone once who ultimately connected me with TCL. On 3 occasions I received email from Roku customer support saying that an update on the matter was available. At no time did they have anything new on the issue. The rep I spoke with ultimately said it was a TV issue. After talking to TCL twice they ultimately said it wasn't a TCL issue. Maybe it is a TCL issue or maybe it is a Roku issue. Felt like I got the runaround by both. Really dissatisfied. Nothing resolved.

Labels (1)
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.