Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goozilla56

LivE TV NOT SHOWING!! NEED HELP!!

Dear Roku,

I recently bought a roku express from amazon.mx. I live in Mexico. I set-up my roku correctly. My problem is the roku live tv and roku channel free tv content is not working. I restarted, rebooted, unplug, plugged, postal code, everything you could think off in the troubleshoot list. The problem is im not getting anything to work. I don't know if its because the channels are american channels and since i live in Mexico that might be the problem, but there is one mexican channel that i found on live tv that is of my origin country and even that one isn't showing. If you could help me resolve my problem, i would greatly appreciate it.

My roku sku#3960MX

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: LivE TV NOT SHOWING!! NEED HELP!!

Hi @Goozilla56,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Are you getting any error messages or codes? How far is your Roku Express from your router? Do you have cellular data, so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos