Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ps5 and Roku tv, extremely frustrating! HELP!

So last fall I got a new Roku tv and a ps5, at first everything was working no problem. Then all of a sudden while playing my ps5 the tv would black screen for like 10 seconds and then come back on and keep doing that till the point of it black screening for 5 mins+ I can still hear the sound and the PlayStation responds to buttons I press so I know it’s not the system. I’ve scoured the internet and tried EVERYTHING like turning off auto and changing the setting to -1 and -2, turning off hdr and game mode, and bought multiple hdmi cables. Nothing is seeming to fix it and it’s making me not able to play anything. So frustrating!! Does anyone have any ideas or fixes for this? All I want to do is play my ps5! Oh and I plugged it into my old insignia tv I got a decade ago (1080p) and  it works fine but obv the picture isn’t as good as 4k so I don’t want to use that one. Any thoughts?

Labels (5)
0 Kudos