Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OtakuSonic
Reel Rookie

Issue with Crunchyroll channel on Roku Live TV

This began happening a few weeks ago. I've been enjoying the live tv app on both of my players; however I have an issue with the Crunchyroll channel, which apparently so is everyone else. The guide that displays what's currently playing is 3 hours ahead. This makes it very confusing to know what is currently on; if it's a series I've never seen but want to know more about, I have to wait until the next episode during the intro to see what the title is. This is extra infuriating if it's a different show that comes on next.

As I've said, I'm not the only one that this is broken for; please fix this issue. Thank you!

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issue with Crunchyroll channel on Roku Live TV

Hi @OtakuSonic,
Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Kindly try to perform the correct sequence to reboot this channel by removing the channel, restarting the device [Settings > System > Power (skip if option unavailable) > Restart], and adding the channel. You can also try to check for the channel's update by clicking the star button on your remote.

Let us know if the issue is persistent.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
OtakuSonic
Reel Rookie

Janadee,

From the instructions that were provided, it appears that they are meant for the stand-alone Crunchyroll app. The issue I am having involves Crunchyroll channel within the Live Tv app. This particular channel appears to be the only one that has the issue with the channel guide. Regardless, 
I have performed the reset procedure in the past, and it has not worked.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@OtakuSonic,

Thank you for the update!

In this situation, we also advise reporting the problem to the channel staff and requesting more assistance. If the problem is limited to a single channel, the channel team handles the case directly, so it's likely that an update is required to fix it.  Roku only hosts the channels available on the platform.

Please report back to us on the outcome.

All the best,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
OtakuSonic
Reel Rookie

Rey,

If you could, would you mind sending me a link so that I may contact channel staff? I've searched all over the site trying to find one without any luck. I do appreciate your assistance and will update you when I've received word from them. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@OtakuSonic,

You can get in touch with them here: About - Contact Us.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
OtakuSonic
Reel Rookie

Oh, I do apologize. I was searching on the Roku website for channel staff. No wonder I couldn't find them.

0 Kudos