Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeannaLS

Is it possible to get caller ID on Roku TV?

Is it possible to get caller ID on a Roku TV. Just switched from Directv and plugged the phone line adapter that was on the Directv box into the Roku tv and nothing. Just wondering if there is a way?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is it possible to get caller ID on Roku TV?

Hi @JeannaLS,

Welcome to your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you want to contact support regarding an inquiry about your Roku TV. Kindly refer to this article for the contact information of Roku TV manufacturer's support: Where to get support for your Roku TV

We hope that this concern of yours will be sorted out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is it possible to get caller ID on Roku TV?

@JeannaLS-

I know of no Roku TVs that have telephone jacks.  Might you have plugged your phone line into an Ethernet port?  They look similar, but the Ethernet port is wider than a phone port.

At any rate, I've never heard of Roku TVs having any provisions for doing anything with telephone Caller IDs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos